Welcome to my blog site! This is the place to find my most recent sessions and new information!

Monday, June 7, 2010

I ♥ Faces week 23 - Play!


We are on vacation in Ohio this month as we anxiously await the return of our favorite soldier! Our year long deployment finally ends this month!
This weekend, my younger sister graduated high school and another younger sister of mine and her husband came to visit.
She asked my son what he would like her to bring, he answered, "suckers!"
So, naturally she had to get the biggest ones she could find. They were basically giant, circular candy canes (extremely sticky and messy)!
My mom only let the kids have them outside, and since I've never had a lollipop in a photo before, I, of course, was following closely with my camera!
This week at Iheartfaces the theme is Play! Click the button to see more entries!


14 comments:

  1. Cute! That lollipop is almost as big as her face ;) Love her big brown eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from I Heart Faces! Those eyes, love them! But who wouldn't have eyes like that while eating a lollipop of that magnitude! :) Great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how vibrant this pic is. : ) Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks yummy... beautiful colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness for those aunties that always show up with sugary treats, ha? :-) I love how the colors just POP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so so lovely and amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete